Senior Systems Administrator
- Responsible for the installation and upgrading of computer components and software, manage servers and integrate automation process
- Design, organize, modify and support the company’s computer systems, including operating systems, business applications, security tools, web servers, email systems and user hardware (PCs, laptops, biometrics, etc).
- Troubleshoot hardware and software by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions and assessing impact of issues
- Install and configure local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), and network segments and servers such as file servers, VPN gateways and intrusion detection systems
- Provide the documentation and technical specifications to employees for planning and implementing upgrades or new technology for IT infrastructure
- Ensuring data is secured and backed up regularly and recovery plan is in place
- Monitoring system performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely and managing user accounts, credentials, permissions, access rights, storage allocations and active directory administration
- Researching and recommending new approaches and technology to adapt to improve the networked computer system
- Setting up new users and updating current users in the system
- Operating the firewall system for the company
- Monitoring of the internet connection for security risks
- Offer technical support and training for employees and staff
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- 6-8 years of experience in Systems Administration
- Microsoft Certified
- Strong knowledge in servers, firewalls, network connectivity, and systems
- Proven track record in developing and implementing IT strategy and plans
- Willing to work on site
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.