To contribute to the achievement of the company’s sales objectives by leading the SFE team in formulating strategies to continuously improve the processes in gathering and monitoring existing procedures in Sales, and develop systems (as needed) to improve productivity of the sales teams in close coordination management.
Supervises daily operation of the SFE team to include coaching as well as monitoring and overall assessment of performance. The role will report directly to the Country Manager.
- Defines, recommends and implements the sales reporting system and processes that will allow the timely identification of opportunities that the commercial teams can maximize
- Generates sales report on a daily basis to help salesforce in tracking individual performance
- Personally engages in the analysis of sales metrics to identify and recommend areas for growth
- Monitor and computes sales incentives for management approval
- Conceptualizes, recommends, and implements monitoring of key performance indicators that aligns with the company’s business plans.
- Monitors the KPIs of the sales teams and ensures timely reporting of the sales performance
- In coordination with 3rd party provider, provides the necessary logistics to allow the sales teams to be immediately operational e.g., customer lists and sales history, territory key performance indicators, resource allocation, and efficient itinerary based on historical data
- Periodically assesses the efficiency of territorial deployment, recommends modes for improvement, and implements them accordingly in coordination with the commercial managers
- Regularly assesses target allocation across all territories to ensure their appropriateness
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Candidate must be a College graduate
- With more than 5 years of solid experience in sales and operation
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.