- The Spa Supervisor is responsible in overseeing daily operations, maintains health and safety regulations, and manages inventory and vendor coordination.
- They collaborate with the sales and marketing team to drive revenue growth, implement upselling strategies, and conduct staff training.
- The position is also responsible to assist in budgeting, financial planning, maintaining high-quality standards, and ensuring exceptional customer service for a memorable spa experience.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma/Short course Certificate in Hospitality
- Management or at least 2nd-year college level in any related course.
- At least 2 years (s) of working experience in the related field are required for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Hotel and Hospitality