Sr. Associate (CPA, Tax)
- Reviews entries in monthly books of accounts (cash receipts and disbursements books, general journal, purchases and sales journal, and general ledger), cashflow forecast relating to operating expenses, and management financial reports (income statement, cash flow statement and balance sheet) for all client companies assigned to him/her by the Manager;
- Reviews monthly, quarterly and annual computation of taxes and related tax returns (including all supporting schedules) applicable to them;
- Prepares the client’s reportorial requirements to the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA), if applicable;
- Analyzes the client’s accounting process, identify issues and perform research on all solutions to ensure efficient workflows;
- Ensures the reconciliation of all work done in accordance with the general accounting principles and tax rules and regulations;
- Reviews the work of associate supervised by him/her’
- Reports to his/her immediate supervisor (for output review before the same is finalized and submitted to client for final review;
- Works and communicates well with the client companies, and build good working relationships with them in order to earn the client’s trust and confidence;
- Responsible in knowing the whole accounting process by heart (i.e., from the initial preparation of reports to filing/payment of related tax returns) and be conscious of the important due dates for the submission of said pertinent reports, forms and tax returns to the client and the government agencies.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines.
- Must be CPA
- With at least 3 years of similar experience with tax compliance services and General Accounting
- Good English written and oral communication skills
- Good client relationship skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.