- Review company’s monthly/quarterly/yearly business tax returns and responsible for timely and accurate filing and payment of tax liabilities
- Review monthly corporate income tax and deferred tax provision recorded in financial statements
- Responsible in maintaining and reconciliation of tax balances on the financial reports
- Liaise with external tax advisors on overpayment of corporate tax in prior years (Year 2016 and Year 2017)
- Liaise with tax lawyers for vat related appeals
- Handles BIR tax audits and responsible in response to tax queries received from tax authorities
- Liaise with external auditor for tax related matters during annual audit
- Regularly perform compliance reviews to identify potential tax exposures and recommend control procedures to mitigate risks
- Develop and implement best practices to make processes more efficient and facilitate accurate reporting of tax position of the Company.
- Provide tax advice to various stakeholders within the company respect to various transactions and commercial contracts
- Regularly monitor local tax regulation changes and assess impact to the business
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Experience in Taxation and BIR processing is an advantage.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- With at least 3-5 years of working experience in the field of Tax, Tax Case Handling and Management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and knowledgeable in creating templates for accounting and tax.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Maybunga, Pasig.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.