Total Rewards Officer
- Utilize market data to make data-driven recommendation for salary adjustment, bonuses, and incentives.
Salary structure design:
- Develop, maintain and enhance company's salary structure to ensure internal equity and market competitiveness.
- Lead job evaluation process to assess the value of different roles at the organization.
Total rewards review:
- Conduct periodic review of our total rewards program, including compensation, benefits, and recognition to ensure alignment with company benefits.
- Propose and implement changes to the total rewards strategy.
- Initiate and lead projects related to total rewards, including costing, budgeting, and simulation.
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to implement project deliverables.
Compliance and regulation:
- Stay updated on laws and regulation affecting compensation and benefits to ensure company-wide compliance and ensure adherence to legal requirements.
Data analysis and reporting:
- Analyze compensation and benefits data to identify trends, make data-driven recommendations and report on effectiveness of the total reward program to management.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- College graduate of any 4 year course; preferably Psychology, Behavioral Science or Human Resources.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience and project management experience preferably in aviation, maintenance service, manufacturing and/or supply chain related industries.
- Experience in finance (costing and budgeting) is an advantage.
- Must have process-oriented thinking
- Must have leadership potential
- Strong analytical skills and ability to generate, interpret and present reports.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.