- Film 4 to 5 short videos (less than 1 minute) on set or on location, and edit videos creatively everyday.
- Conceptualize and produce video content for digital (TikTok, Instagram) and offline use.
- Comprehend and produce concepts and scripts based on strategy.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to the Creative Lead.
- Plan shoots with the creative team or even with the client.
- Prepare ad hoc tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Applicant must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Bachelor's degree in videography, photography, multimedia arts, or any related field.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Media Encoder, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Knowledge in setting up shooting equipment, lighting, setting, composition, and set design for product shoots.
- Great sense of design and musicality.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent time management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive behavior and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to present projects and status reports to management.
- Preferably with experience in an agency setting or a creative professional environment.
- Willing to do fieldwork.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.