- Assists foreign national and company representatives with immigration policies and procurement.
- Ensure all paperwork including applications for Immigration and visas completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Tracks visa and work permits progress through the “visa monitoring tracker” by keeping it updated.
- Communicates with various government agencies for certification of documents and coordinates with third parties on documentation needs.
- Works with Manager, liaison officer and colleagues to complete work permit, residency and visa documentation.
- Performs other duties assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree/college degree in Legal Management, Business Studies / Administration / Management, others or equivalent.
- With 1 to 2 years of related work experience in law or corporate setup.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to communicate effectively over the telephone, face to face interactions and documentation (via email and drafting & proofreading of documents).
- Willingness and ability to work under pressure and fast-paced cross-cultural environment.
- Excellent time management and organizing skills.
- Extremely detail oriented well regimented in handling simultaneous tasks.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BGC, Taguig City