Senior Game Engineer
- Architect and implement complex in-game features for an existing game in development
- Ensure performance of the game by reducing memory usage, efficient asset management, improving load times and improving rendering performance
- Assistance with implementation of art, animation, audio and VFX
- Collaborate with the designer to iterate on existing features in order to further improve gameplay
- Write unity editor extensions as needed
- Contribute any visual improvement to the game such as shaders, post processing effects, etc.
- Study and research new trends that are emerging in new games and identify those that can be used to improve our own games.
- Update unity asset store assets we use, identify useful features for each update.
- Research new assets in the unity asset store that we can use to save time on development.
- Research and implement any required frameworks and perform any work related to certification for specific platforms (Nintendo, Steam, etc.)
- Maintain a library of game agnostic code and features that we can make use of for future projects.
- Ability to build and lead a small engineering team
- Credited on at least two commercial games from start to finish
- A wizard at using Unity, C# and familiarity with common plugins
- A natural knack for building good game architecture
- Experience in multiple aspects of game programming such as tools, gameplay, AI, performance, UI, and graphics
- Able to manage self and work totally unsupervised
- Game enthusiast, stays up to date on trends
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
29th April 2020
30th June 2020