Senior US Accountant
- Advance use of Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, and Word) + Adobe (pdf files).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Highly organized with excellent time‐management skills.
- Adapt in managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to operate independently.
- Must be able to work US time (6am – 3pm PST) (9pm – 6am PHT).
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate with customers in a clear, easily understood manner in English.
- Review/monitor the work assignments, and manage the accounting team.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Assist with preparation of sales tax returns, as well as any other applicable tax liabilities.
- Assist with Accounts receivable and Accounts payable processing as required.
- Strong account analysis and reconciliation.
- Assist with the tax regulation research, tax documents upload, and process tax adjustments.
- Develop policies and procedures and ensure adherence to guidelines.
- Other duties may be assigned to accomplish company or department objectives.
- College graduate in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years related to accounting experience.
- 3+ years related to foreign country’s VAT, sales tax and/or tax accounting.
- Experience with handling high volume of emails.
- Experience working with US/foreign companies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Construction/ Real Estate
2nd October 2019
31st December 2019