Senior Software Developer (Full Stack)
- Develop clean, maintainable and testable code.
- Design, implement and test software components.
- Perform code review and ensure code quality.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements of existing systems and
- Collaborate with the team and all stakeholders to ensure timely deliverables and implementation.
- Experience building and deploying scalable high traffic production applications
- Ability to write clean and easy to understand code
- Experience working in an agile environment
- History of experience working successfully with remote teams
- Deep knowledge and experience working with
- API Gateway
- Multi-threading and performing asynchronous operations
- Database integrations
- React, Angular, or similar frameworks
- CSS - at least one framework such as: Tailwind, Bootstrap, Materialize, etc.
- Relational Databases
- Design Patterns
- RESTful Microservices
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.