Technical Support Engineer
- Exeperience in transmission equipment, DWDM/ROADM, ONT technology, Packet Switch, and Management System including Server.
- Receives calls from customers and performs remote or on-site troubleshooting.
- Performs system testing and participates in the proof of concept (POC) activities.
- Performs network management software installations and upgrades.
- Performs installation, commissioning and system acceptance tests of ECI supplied products.
- Conducts hands-on/practical training for ECI customers.
- Provides ECI network maintenance support to customers.
- Prepares technical reports and procedures.
- Keeps the customers information updated, manages reported problems and recording in CRM system of each cases; actions, recommendation and resolution.
- At least 2-3 years related experience in the telecom industry; legacy transmission equipment, DWDM/ROADM, ONT technology, Packet Switch, and Management System including Server.
- Knowledge in installation, testing, commissioning, troubleshooting of transmission network - DWDM/ROADM/Optical Packet Transport Network, and can operate/use relevant test instruments.
- Familiar or basic with UNIX and Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge in end-user networking equipment i.e. routers, switches, would be an additional advantage.
- Professional certification such as CCNA or similar an advantage
- Must be a licensed ECE from a reputable college/university
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
4th August 2021
30th September 2021