Business Development Manager (Pharmaceutical)
- Ensure that Business Development targets are achieved.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport, arrange meetings, and close the deal.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Research organisations and partners to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current partners while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Implement commercialisation plans and amend them according to the discussion with partners.
- Gather qualitative market information through interviews with a medical fraternity or field representatives to get constant updates on market situation and market dynamics.
- Coordinate new business development projects and initiatives with other business and support units to ensure smooth implementation.
- Ensures that all business contracts are aligned with the Organizational growth objective.
- Ensure robust planning and detailed project execution as needed to acquire new business opportunities.
- Responsible for pipeline generation and management to close JV and M&A deals in the Philippines.
- Develop and implement suitable strategies for entering the market.
- Prepare proposals and contracts as per the client's needs.
- Doing feasibility studies for new projects.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree holder/graduate
- With at least 5 years of experience working as Business Development Manager
- With solid experience working in Pharmaceutical company
- Provides full support in searching and identifying new business opportunities, primarily aiming to expand the existing product portfolio.
- Resilient, dynamic, agile and has a strong growth mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to report on site in Makati City
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org