- Monitor and supervise day-to-day operations within the assigned team;
- Coach and Mentor team;
- Drive Right the first time (RTFT), productivity; utilization and on time delivery;
- Drive lean and standardized processes
- Resource planning;
- Assigning work to different shifts, priorities according to urgency and ensure the client expectations are met;
- Smooth execution throughout the project and to ensure that work is delivered against the communication objectives and
- Analyze clients’ needs and expectations, communicate the client’s needs and expectations to ensure that the team
seamlessly meets and satisfies them;
- Deliver training to ensure that the team consistently produces excellent results;
- Provide clear direction and feedback to keep work on budget and within schedule;
- Drive employee engagement to strong levels
- Minimum 5 years working experience and not less than 2 years at a Supervisor grade;
- Having Hands-on experience in design house or packaging industry.
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing teams.
- Good command in both written and spoke English;
- Conversational level for Asian language(s) / European language(s) is an advantage but not essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office is a must;
- Proficient in Adobe suite is a must;
- Proficient in mixed end-user environments including PC and Macintosh
- Quality driven mindset, balancing customer expectations versus internal processes and productivity demands.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Packaging and Marketing Production