We’re seeking an effective Facade Engineer to carry out design engineering and buildability consultancy. Building a new roofing system inspired by curtain walls to use its solar panel technology on roofs. We are looking for an engineer who can design a new structural system which will carry an important IP for the company.
- Perform detailed engineering computations and structural facade analysis
- Accountable for all facade documentation including calculations, drawings, technical reports and specifications
- Hands on, can work in workshop, knows tools to test the systems
- Can manage 3d printers, laser cutters, CNC machines to build the system
- Review contractor submissions; shop drawings and calculations
- Attend inspections during construction, installation and fabrication as required
- Conferring with sub-contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve
matters, such as work procedures, complaints or construction problems.
- Reviewing of and ensuring compliance with all necessary regulations and guidelines
- Managing task management and financial planning including budget estimates, progress reports or cost tracking reports.
- At least 5 years experience in design of building façade structures for both renewal of existing elements and new structures
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil/Structures) or Architecture
- Familiar with relevant local codes and standards related to facades
- Must be experienced in facade system design and reviewing of drawing submissions
- Experience in producing and reviewing calculations for various facade elements and writing documentation at the different stages of a project
- Proficiency in relevant software (Strand7, Mepla, AutoCAD, Revit, or Rhino, Photoshop, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to think independently and recommend best practices
- Superior organization, prioritization, and self-motivation skills.
- Must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.