Lawyer (Spanish Speaking)
- Prepares, drafts, or reviews contracts, corporate documents, and other legal documents.
- Supports and work closely with the management on all legal matters.
- Other duties that may assign from time to time.
- Graduate from a reputable university
- At least with experience as a Lawyer
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish language
- Proficient in English language
- Preferably have contract review, management, and negotiation background
- Amenable to work remotely but must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Negotiable salary
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.