Offshore Staffing Solutions in the Philippines for Singaporean Companies
Our Offshore Staffing Services division in Manila, Philippines works together with our recruitment team in Singapore to provide remote employee placement solutions for back-office, financial, marketing, and IT job functions to Singaporean companies looking to reduce labour costs or supplement their shortage of local candidates for rank-and-file, specialised, and technical positions.
Our Philippine team is dedicated to helping you get a head start on outsourcing your back-office functions to reduce overhead costs such as adding more equipment and space to accommodate additional employees. Salary rates in the Philippines are 90.39% lower compared to those of Singapore so you can save a significant amount of capital on manpower.
After discussing your requirements with us, our Philippine-based Recruitment Consultants and Headhunters will source for local candidates that possess your necessary credentials and are able to meet your requirements. Our recruitment process can take anywhere between 25-40 business days, depending on the complexity of the position.
HR Management and Payroll
We provide a full suite of HR management and payroll processing services to ease the local integration process for you and help maximise your cost savings.
Our HR Management services
- Orientation and training
- Termination and redundancy control
- Compensation programs
- Management and legal reports
Our Payroll services
- Time and attendance monitoring
- Payslip generation
- Government mandated remittances and reports
- Updated report on payroll and tax
- Facilitate labour management-related issues
- Employer access to employees’ time records
Private Offices, Workstations, and Infrastructure
We have a large portfolio of office spaces in the Philippines in prime central business districts within and outside of Metro Manila where you can locate your virtual employees. We charge clients a fixed rate on a workstation per person per month basis. These amenities can be situated in a serviced office or private room depending on your preference.
If you want a private office, its size will depend on the number of your dedicated virtual team. Our private offices are comprised of medium to large spaces built for teams of 10 to 200+ employees.
Office Amenities and Shared Space
We will provide your dedicated employees with biometric access to our facilities, from conference rooms, board rooms, business lounges, and huddle areas to multifunctional rooms, common areas (pantries and bars), and leisure areas (game rooms, fitness rooms, event spaces, and sleeping quarters).
Our Offshore Staffing Process
We employ a 6-step process for Singaporean companies seeking to avail our offshore staffing services in the Philippines.
- You provide your specifications for the role/s
- Our Recruiters and Headhunters source and interview qualified candidates
- We endorse shortlisted candidates to you for interview (via Skype, phone or face-to-face)
- We onboard selected candidates and provide them with private rooms, workstations, office equipment, etc.
- Your dedicated employees report to you via online resources
- Our team handles their payroll and HR management
Our office spaces are situated in prime central business districts in the Philippines.
CBDs Within Metro Manila
- Makati City
- Bonifacio Global City (BGC), Taguig City
- Ortigas Center
CBDs Outside Metro Manila
- Cebu City
- Iloilo City