DOLE Releases Guidelines on the Adjustment Measures Program for Affected Workers due to COVID-19 in the Philippines
Who are eligible for the application?
- Applicants who are employed by a private company that has implemented flexible work arrangements or temporary closures due to COVID-19.
What are the documentary requirements?
Affected companies must submit the following:
- Establishment Report on the COVID-19 pursuant to Labor Advisory No. 9, Series of 2020
- Company payroll for the month prior to the implementation of flexible work arrangement or temporary closure
What are the application procedures?
- Applications with complete documentary requirements shall be submitted online to the appropriate DOLE Regional Office or any of its provincial/field offices.
- Applications shall be evaluated by concerned DOLE Regional Office within three (3) working days from receipt.
- The following, depending on the status of evaluation, shall be issued to the applicant by the concerned DOLE Regional Office within three (3) working days through email:
- For approved application: Notice of Approval
- For denied application: Notice of Denial
Who will be denied of the assistance?
- An applicant will be denied if he/ she is ineligible, misrepresented facts in the application, or submitted a falsified or tampered document.
How will financial assistance be disbursed?
- The concerned DOLE Regional Office shall issue the financial support directly to the beneficiary’s payroll account through bank transfer within two (2) weeks upon receipt.
- A notice of completion shall be issued to the company within three (3) working days through email.